Thursday, July 17, 2008

Messages from students

Today was our last day of class for the summer English program. We have a closing ceremony in about an hour (like the Olympics?) but I wanted to post these messages first that my students asked to write for my blog. Don't worry if you can't read the last one. She wanted to post a message in Korean. I think it basically says what the other messages say.

To; Kelly parents and freands

Hi~ My name is Cha Won Tae.
I’m from Busan in South korea.
I’m a Kelly English class student.
Kelly is very very kindly teacher.
We are got a lot of knowledge thing.
I’m very appreciative my teacher.
I rememver my teacher Kelly.
I’m missing her.
Thank you.

From; Korean student cha won tae

To; Kelly’s papa&mama
Hello…^^ my name is Kim Soo Un…. Nick name is lion…
I learned to Kelly lots of thins during this summer… Korea is summer now.
I wonder if there whether… cold? Hot?
Although I can’t speak English very well, I learned
So I think Kelly is awesome teacher…
^^ see you later…


안녕하세요
저는 켈리 수업을 들었던 학생입니다
이렇게 편지 쓸 기회를 가지게 되어 영광입니다.
이 글을 읽을 수 있을지 모르나 한국사람이 썼다는 걸 보여주기 위해서..
나중에 한국에 한번 방문하세요
뵙고 싶습니다.
켈리선생님은 정말 좋은 선생님이였고 잊지 못할 거예요.
켈리선생님 부모님
안녕히계세요.

No comments: